We offer an extensive and complete accountancy, audit and tax services to businesses, individuals and not for profit organisations.
Accountancy & Audit
At Kaiser Nouman Nathan, our approach reflects our experience and demonstrates an understanding of what our clients need.
Our range of audit and accountancy services offers clients reassurance from a technical perspective, enthusiasm and responsiveness. Each audit is headed up by a dedicated partner and manager team whose job it is to ensure we deliver what we promise.
Your audit partner will be expertly placed to put you in touch with the many specialist services you may need as your business grows.
We have a professional, efficient and experienced Accounting team that handles various accounts ranging from sole trader to partnerships and limited companies.
The scope of accounting and compliance services includes the following:
- Preparation of statutory accounts,
- Preparation of periodic management accounts,
- Book-keeping services,
- Maintaining PAYE and VAT records and associated returns,
- Assistance with and preparation for HMRC investigations,
- PAYE and National Insurance compliance.
Other services offered by KNN Partnership are Auditing, Company Secretarial, Payroll, Business Planning, and Tax Planning.
To learn more about KNN Partnership or to request a free initial consultation for your personal and business needs contact us today.
Book Keeping and Management
Kaiser Nouman Nathan has a team of dedicated bookkeepers and management accountants who are experienced in various types of accounting software and are used to managing a portfolio of work which requires reporting to various deadlines. We have controls and checklists in place to ensure all processes are documented. Each client has a dedicated person who will maintain the accounting records and a manager who will oversee the processes to ensure you are provided with a professional bookkeeping service.
Financial accounts are not the only information that individuals require when considering decisions. The need for a complete and timely Management information, such as key performance indicators, is equally necessary in order to make effective decision-making.
Business Start Ups
Right from listing to your business opportunity to advising you on the most tax efficient operating structure, we will guide you through the process so that you can focus on growing your business. Other services:
- Preparing business plans and cash flow forecasts to raise finance and to help you to prepare for the future.
- Advising you on VAT registration and dealing with this on your behalf. Designing accounting systems specifically for your business needs.
- Providing the best computing hardware and software for you to work with.Providing the best computing hardware and software for you to work with.
- Acting as your agent with the tax office, dealing with all their forms and correspondence on your behalf.
- Setting up a PAYE scheme, if appropriate, for you and advising you how to deal with it or alternatively dealing with it on your behalf.
- Dealing with all documents and forms required by Companies House.
- Preparing management accounts on a regular basis and discuss profitability and advising on cash flow issues.
- Tax planning specifically for your business from day one to make sure you pay the minimum amount of tax – legally!
- Completion of all tax returns. Committing ourselves to answer all your queries
free no obligation initial meeting
Please Feel Free To Call Us on +44 (0) 207 177 1010
Whether dealing with a sole trader or partnership our business tax service provides you with all the services that you will require legitimately maximizing your net income and satisfying all your statutory obligations.
At the same time as we prepare your accounts, we will carry out a comprehensive review of your business tax affairs and provide you with the best option available. We will ensure that you obtain all the tax reliefs available to you such as loss relief and capital allowances. We will carry out all calculations and present you with details of our calculations including your net tax position and payment dates. Our business tax service is comprehensive and includes completion of all the required UK tax returns, filings with Inland Revenue and dealing with all correspondence with the Inland Revenue. With our years of experience in the area of business tax you should be well assured of a first class service from our firm at all times.
Our range of services in this area include
- Personal tax planning
- Self Assessment tax return
- Capital Gains Tax planning and computation
- Inheritance tax
- Trust Tax
The Companies Act places obligations on companies and its’ directors to submit certain documents on strict deadlines.
We can provide peace of mind, by taking the hard work off your hands.
Our Company Secretarial services include
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Company formation
- Company searches
- All other documents as required
Payroll and Auto-enrolment
Let us relieve you of the time consuming process of administering payroll, allowing you to get on with what you do best – running your business.
Our comprehensive payroll service will alleviate you of this responsibility and ensure your business complies with the relevant legislation.
Clients of this service can expect to receive:
- Customized pay slips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc.
- Completion of statutory forms, including yearend returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HM Revenue and Customs
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes
Our complete VAT service includes the following:
- Transaction recording using one of our computer software or one that you prefer.
- Calculation of the amount of VAT payable or repayable.
- Completing your VAT Return ready for submission to HM Customs and Revenue.
- For New businesses we will process your VAT Registration by completing the necessary forms on your behalf and carrying out all the steps required for full VAT registration.